iamthekingofengland-deactivated asked: One through thirty, please and thank you. :^) Also, is this being answered privately or posted on your tumblr? :p
I’m answering publicly so I’m probably not going to answer every single one. But here it goes.
2. I drank way to much at my last birthday and vomited into my kitchen pot. A lot.
3. Sometimes I don’t shave my legs for weeks.
4. He requires continuous intake of oxygen to survive.
5. Breaking Bad. But if we’re talking sitcoms then I choose Friends.
6. “Ready! Heading that way!”
7. Craig playing Scattergories.
8. Answered already!
9. I want to not starve or freeze to death my first winter in Chicago. Oh, and snow boots.
10. Santa print pajama pants and a blue/white striped tank top. Thanks for asking.
12. I’m convinced I won a contest I don’t remember entering.
13. Grilling hotdogs on the roof of a garage while watching fireworks and drinking beer.
15. A ring that my mom gave me. It’s a replica of a ring from The Outlander novels.
16. Good hygiene.
17. I honestly can’t remember.
18. “It is very sad to me that some people are so intent on leaving their mark on the world that they don’t care if that mark is a scar.”
19. She’s been my best friend since birth. We have thousands of stories.
20. Difference in maturity levels is much more important to consider than difference in age.
21. I don’t know how to make that happen but right now I’m very sleepy and very excited and sort of hungry.
22. Don’t really have a favorite FAVORITE song so this is a hard one to answer.
23. Not that I’m aware of.
24. It’s a horrible and absurd thing to do to someone. If you want to be with another person then you need to end whatever relationship you’re in and go do it. Ultimately that would be much less painful than being betrayed.
25. It’s on my phone. I don’t know how to make it go from there to here.
26. On tumblr? I don’t know. Forty or so? Maybe less. Tumblr isn’t exactly my main internet thing.
28. I don’t know that I have one.
29. Taken a greyhound bus.
30. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced anything particularly traumatic. Had a horrible nightmare once that my mom was in a horrible car accident and that’s really stuck with me.
Oh look at that. I answered them all. I need to go to bed…